People are often excited to get their StrengthsFinder reports but are not sure what to do next.
It would be a crying shame to read it and put it in the drawer, to waste the opportunity this knowledge brings, because we all want to be productive, energised and satisfied in work and life!
That’s why I offer personal coaching to help you get more from your investment in strengths development. Whether you’ve taken the StrengthsFinder on your own or as part of a workshop or program, I can help you:
- Appreciate your unique talents in the context of your role
- Explore your talent filters (your view of the world)
- Understand how talents influence behaviours, activities and relationships
- Develop strengths-based strategies to achieve your performance goals, and
- Plan how you will build, motivate and develop a high-performing team.
We work together privately, at convenient times, online or by phone, towards the goals you choose.
I love working with people who love to learn and grow. You’re not trying to become “well rounded” or imitate others. You’re interested in taking what you are naturally good at and getting even better at what you do best.
You may be a business owner, manager, team leader or professional who wants to lead a high-performing team, or simply an individual committed to your own ongoing development.
You will build your unique talents into strengths. And, in areas where you are not strong, you’ll learn how to partner or develop others to help you achieve critical outcomes.
Here’s how we’ll approach your coaching:
- In our first session we clearly define your goal – what you want to achieve, how we’ll measure progress and how to stay on track
- We’ll then sketch out a weekly plan for the next 90 days
- Then we’ll have a weekly 20 minute coaching call to check in, get support and stay on track and I’ll provide additional resources to help you achieve your goal.
At the end of the 90-day program, you can extend it month by month if you wish.